Power on TMR880i Starter Set
Everything inside, everything connected. Power on and use the device with others. Thats it. Tetra to go.
1x TMR880i TEA1 with CUR-3 Display and Handspeaker
- incl 1x Configuration Cable CA-122
- incl. 4 weeks Access to ITSI and Tetra Programming Tool
Accessory for Reachability, GPS Coordinates Sending and good Antenna
- incl. 1x GPS Antenna
- 1x Mini TETRA Flex Kathrein Antenna 380-430 MHz for TMR880i
- 1x 230 V Power Lab Device Lavolta pre configured for run in 13,2V as recommended. Pre tested . Take it out the Parcel and and use it immediately
All these Parts are missing inside standard tmr880i package from cassidian.
For the Amateuers the Radio Terminals can be pre configured for 2 x DMO Groups.
Follow the Power on Instruction:
-Power on the Lab Device
- Then press the Power Button on the CUR-3 Display until the Currrent Level goes up to 0,4 A until the display turns on. Then leave the Power button
- Display Turns on and can be used, use MPR-1 Speaker to push to talk